martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

writing

I had been studying English for about seven years in an Institute. Although studying another language could be a marveleus experience nothing compare with the feeling of meeting people with different culture.

It was winter and I was in the church with the pastors and they told me that a group of 12 northamerican were coming on July, 15th and my help was required. At first I didn't care at all because I imaginated that Northamerican were stunbord with bad temper and so on and so forth. However that was not what I thought when I met them.

I went to the airport with the pastors to pick up them. Suddenly when they got off the airplane and saw us they greeted us as we had met them before. After have got known each other we tougth little English and Spanish so from my point of view I improved a lot. Moreover I found that we had a lot of things in common when we went to the mission to Iruya, to pray for people and suppport them with food, clothes and bibles. Since that day we've always been in touch through facebook and we became very closed friends so that one meeting made it a day I will never forget.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario